8 July 2012

Day 32 - Get those embarrassing toes out!

Soooo.. Day of the challenge I'd love to skip if you ask me but what the hell! Time to get my toes out!


Tadah! Well, nothing to be proud of. I did a delicate dotticure with some nude color for base that has no name but I know is from Depend and Nordic Cap NP07 which you can see here. Of course the dots are.. clumsy haha :) We ladies know how strange positions we find ourselves in when it comes to fix a pedicure! (and I mean when we do it ourselves) Not to babble more here are the polishes I used.

Polishes I used were:
Nordic Cap NP07
Depend ?? (the number went off so I cant say)
+ top coat

I know this isnt much but well. Felt so lazy when I did this that I cant complain how it turned out :)

You my lovely readers should check out list of girls taking part in Summer Challenge - maybe
not every day, but definitely participating! I made a post with all the links to their blogs,
you can find all of the links in a page "Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge" in the top right corner
of my blog! :) Come on, go head and check them out, they are doing amazing manis as you read this!


No comments:

Post a Comment