19 August 2012

Gradient - OPI Just Spotted The Lizard + Lady Luck by H&M

Hello ladies, today I have for you a mani that I promised to make when I swatched Lady Luck by H&M which you all can see here (you've gotta scroll down the site a bit).
I was very excited to do this cause those two polishes are so pretty and I thought they would match each other well! By the way, sorry for the tip wear, darn you Seche Vite!


This is how the gradient looks like, I think its really pretty! :) Lady Luck takes out the green shade out of Just Spotted The Lizard. the combo is awesome if you ask me. Some time ago I purchased Choose Me by Essence which is gorgeous blue-ish teal green with golden flecks and I thought it would make awesome animal print! I wasnt wrong:


This is first time I ever tried animal print so be kind! haha Even though it takes a bit of time I think its totally worth it! Im in love with it:


All of those colors are amazing together and Im really glad I did this mani :) 

Do you like animal print? Rather paint it yourself or stamp it? Let me know! :) xx Thanks for stopping by! 

7 comments:

  1. I can't do leopard prints to save my life but I really love the look. The colours here are amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ;D I do love them too, I think they are a bit funky but thats what I like! :D

      Delete
  2. That looks really cool! I love animal print but haven't tried it myself (yet)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, but you should! They are very easy to make, even if you mess up you can always say that it was the meaning! haha :)

      Delete
  3. I do not like animal print but I love your nails. I think this is the first time I have seen Just Spotted The Lizard and like it! It is to much for me when it is worn alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you like it! Hope it gives you some inspiration if you own Just Spotted The Lizard yet you havent used it :)

      Delete