23 January 2014

OPI Tiffany Case - swatches and review.

Hey there!

Today I have for a a quick swatch of OPI Tiffany Case for you. I know its rather old news but its a new addition to my stash that I got on a Christmas sale in my local drug store. The reason I didnt get it earlier was that it reminded me a lot of OPI Get Your Number. Dont get me wrong they are definitely different but I figured why get 2 rather similar shades?


Then I got it and swatched it. I love it. Its different than GYM but formula wisely those 2 are similar. I dont even mind that I got Tiffany Case, its a very nice shade and Im happy I got it in my stash :)

Formula was amazing, drying time was also great - no surprises there.


What do you think about this one?

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous blue texture! Love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too and the formula is lovely so win win situation there :)

      Delete