19 January 2014

Minimalistic splatter nails.

Hello lovelies!

Today I have for you a little bit of nail art I did the other day. There is something about splatter nails that I just adore and I really dont care much for the mess I create while doing this. Splatter is one of those designs I do rather often and today I have a minimalistic one for you :) Onto the pictures:


I started off with a black base on all of my nails besides my ring finger, the base is Orly Liquid Vinyl. I did the splatter with Essie Blanc which was also the base for my ring finger. I added a coat of China Glaze Its a Trap-eze! to give my mani a bit of color :)



So what do you guys think? Do you like it?

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.

6 comments:

  1. I really love this mani! I love the black nail/white paint splatter look with the colorful glitter accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hoped it would look ok cause in my head it was different. Im happy it came out not bad at all :)

      Delete
  2. So pretty!! I need to do a splatter manicure but I don't want to deal with the mess, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get to it! Splatters are amazing but you are right, the mess is horrible :( Have you considered taping off your fingers as with water marbling? Tape would cover most of the finger so you wouldnt have much to clean up after :)

      Delete