12 January 2014

First of the year!

Hello there!

Wowza! 2014 huh? Ive been such a bad blogger those last few weeks, every single time I sat down to write a post I felt so uninspired and tired and who knows what else. Everything I wrote felt like a such a failure I dont know why though. Even this post, besides long overdue, wasnt even suppose to be the first of the year.

The real 1st of the new year was suppose to be a post about my top 10 polishes of 2013 but I also got stuck on it and couldnt get on with it. I promise the post is coming!

Anyways this one ended up going to the blog as first cause I did the mani (I keep my nails painted almost always, I just cant get myself to write about it) and posted a pic of it on Instagram. I did kind of promise to put it up on the blog but no, I never got around of doing it. Tonight though, here it comes :)


This mani was inspired by very talented Maggie from Maggies_Manicures, she did an incredible job with this mani and when I saw it I immediately knew I had to try to recreate it. Gradient on my index and middle finger is done with OPI I saw... U saw... We saw... Warsaw (by the way, this shade is very close to my heart cause I was born and raised near Warsaw in Poland and Im a little bit home sick + the shade is amazing so), IsaDora Surfers Paradise and Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau. The black and white glitter topper is Gina Tricot Salt & Pepper. Ring finger and pinky is coated with a thick coat of ORLY Liquid Vinyl (surprise there huh) and Kleancolor Blue Eyed Girl.


It was a fun mani to wear but I had trouble with Seche, its giving me hell lately and I hate it. Here is the picture that I took and posted on Instagram, with a new hand pose Im thinking to keep for longer:


I think the hand pose in the last picture is very nice and I like it more than the normal ones I take but I find it hard to keep it this way and dunno. Im weird.

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment