7 February 2014

Gold nude.

Hello there!

So, this post was suppose to come up yesterday but it was my Birthday so I didnt really have the time :)

Anyways, lately Ive been feeling a bit uninspired and that I had all the colors on my nails. I didnt want to repeat the color theme of my posts so I went for some nude - I also didnt want to have just "boring nude" on my nails so I added a bit of sparkle :)


Let me tell you, the photos doesnt do the mani its justice at all. My base color is Nude Skin by IsaDora and for the sparkle I added 2 thin coats of Essie As Gold As It Gets. LOVELY combination. Looked so much better in real life!


What do you think about this one?

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.

2 comments: