16 February 2014

Essie Sable Collar - swatches and review.

Hello there!

Today I have a treat for you - a real stunner. I do say it about a lot of polishes but this one is definitely going to my favorite polishes of 2014 pile. Have a look at Sable Collar by Essie:


Wow. I didnt think much about this one when I saw it in the stores - I guess the lighting wasnt good but when the sale came and Sable Collar was a part of it I took this beauty home. I passed great light in the store while looking at it and I literally ran to pay for it just in case someone would snap it from my hands and run away with it. I was like "MY PRECIOUS!!!!!!!" hahaha crazy nail polish lady!

Anyways, the formula is amazing and the color... Mmm yummy! Looks like dusty cocoa with lovely, lovely shimmer through it. I still can not decide what color is the shimmer, sometimes its red, sometimes is copper and sometimes semi pink.


Sable Collar is just sooo lovely, Im really happy I took it home. And I have a bonus picture just cause I really, really, really, like this one! :)


Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.


5 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous shade!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This is stunning! I must find it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy Facial scrubber and mini hot cabinet towel warmer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, this is in every respect what I need to know. Thank you, Private tutor Larchmont it's very interesting. I wish you all the best and every success in future.

    ReplyDelete