16 April 2013

Rainbow on my fingers, just in time for Spring!

Hello there lovelies!

I was in the mood for something sparkly and very colorful. I was going to make a rainbow gradient or something in that alley but decided against it when I saw China Glaze It's A Trap-eze! in my stash. I mean the polish has a rainbow inside :D 

I thought about spicing my mani up a bit with an accent nail but what to do while the polish itself is very "in your face"? I went for good old black and here is the result:


Doesnt It's A Trap-eze! look nice with black nail polish? I think so :) For my accent nails I used Orly Liquid Vinyl.


I gotta say, It's A Trap-eze! is definitely one of my favorites and its perfect for summer. 

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts








No comments:

Post a Comment