18 April 2013

How do I spice up a soft shade?

Hello ladies!

Todays post features a question I had in mind for a while. How do I spice up a soft shade but kind of office-friendly?

Well, of course theres a jelly sandwich, a bit of glitter on the tips or good old accent nail. Ive been there before and I dont want my nails to be boring so I came up with this:


I picked a soft shade as my base, which is H&M Mon Amie. I wanted my mani to be as little boring as possible so I added colorful stamping. For the stamping I picked this cute image from Bundle Monster plate BM-309. Colors of the stamps are, from lightest to darkest: Accessorize Jewel (golden metallic), Maybelline NY 465 (copper metallic) and H&M Fabulous Nails Honey (burgundy red metallic).


Im not entirely sure of this mani is so office-friendly but I know I would wear it anyways :) Would you?

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment