1 August 2012

Summer Challenge - Summer splatter!

Ow, how much I waited for this day! I havent try this mani yet so I was very excited to do it :)


This was my first time doing splatter but I must say its so easy and I love the effect!


It was late into the evening when I took those pictures so they are what they are xP

Polishes I used were:
Mavala 49 White
VOLLAGE CITY nr 321 (can be seen here)
Jessica Pure Platinum
Jessica King Tut's Gem
H&M Berry 
+ top coat

Here is a bonus picture under artificial light:



You my lovely readers should check out list of girls taking part in Summer Challenge - maybe
not every day, but definitely participating! I made a post with all the links to their blogs,
you can find all of the links in a page "Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge" in the top right corner
of my blog! :) Come on, go head and check them out, they are doing amazing manis as you read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment